Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I LOVE to Declutter

I LOVE Organizing.  I always have.  I can remember being a little girl and visiting my cousin.  Her room was, to me, back then, a disaster.  Who knows if it really was but that's what I remember.  So what did I do?  I cleaned it and organized.  Sometimes now I will organize something and if I don't get it quite right I will do it again.

We are getting ready to move in March.  Moves for me, are exciting and fun.  I know, pretty sad but it's the truth.  The Military will move us to each duty station but for some reason we always do it our self.  I haven't nailed it down yet but what I can say is that I get rid of a lot of stuff.  

When I get to the new house I plan on doing some serious organization.  We will be there for three short years.  There is nothing like having an organized home to make everything move smoothly.  I have learned this as certain things in my house get organized and stay organized.  

While browsing one of my favorite sites, Pinterest, I found a website that has a guide for weekly and monthly organizing.  You can find the November challenge, here.  And the 52 week challenge, here

This is a great tool if you are looking to do organizing a little bit at a time.  

Happy Organizing!
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment