Monday, October 21, 2013

My Week in iPhone photos. Week 4

My current Pinterest outfit that I am looking to copy!


Washi tape at the Dollar store, saaaaay what?!


Had the worst craving for Mike and Ike's last week.  I finally found them and yes they are gone!


This little girl loves her boots.


My little handsome with some BIG hair!


My little handsome and I.


My beautiful kids and I


Great, just what we need.  When will Plants Vs. Zombies be showing up in our stores?


I LOVE roosters!! Thinking I might need one for the Dining room!


Kailey put a purple crayon in her folder because "I'm always that color"


Time for Halloween decorating.


This girl CRACKS me up!


Kailey made me!


An "antique vehicle"  I'm OFFICIALLY old!


Attempted a new way of storing my recipes.


Love this little girl!


SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment