Monday, October 28, 2013

My Week in iPhone Photos Week 5


Trying on the outfit she will be wearing for picture day.  



I want this chair, I NEED this chair, I did not get this chair!



This face, is just so PERFECT!



It's what's for lunch!



My Friday night!



A boy and his dog!



When she's tired, she'll put herself to sleep!




Michaels had a SUPER sale on their MAMBI products!



Time to do some catching up on my scrapbooking, Project Life style!



Pictures I've had printed since 2009 with the intention of scrapbooking.



FUN FUN day that had to be added to the family album.



Miss these kiddos soooo much!



Last minute free military event with my friend Arianna and her son.



The three amigos!



 Cutest Ninja ever!



Quite the marksman!  He got them all down with no trouble at all.

Now, it's time for bed.  I'm one day behind on my household chores.  But I'm starting to think that Sundays should be Fun Days not work days!
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment