Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Printing Pictures from my iPhone




I have a serious love of taking pictures and printing them.  I don't know what I ever did before the iPhone.  I love that I can just take a picture at any given moment of the day and share it with a friend or family or even Facebook.  It's one thing that I will not be able to ever go without!

My friend Amanda always finds the coolest apps and websites.  I told her any time she finds a deal or a new website or app or anything super cool, she must tell me!

And that's where Groovebook comes in.  I downloaded this app for free, no "lite"version or  anything.   Straight up free app.  

You get 100 free photos in a little booklet.  If you use my code, you can get your first one free, wink-wink.  At first I was a little confused in how it worked.  I didn't go to the website to see what it was all about so I kind of figured it out on my own, with a little help from Amanda.   But basically you can upload your pictures straight from your phone and get them in a cool little book like the one you see below.




I was so excited when it came in the mail, I opened it while I was waiting for the kids and snapped a quick picture.  When I got home I had to study it.  



Super cute little book!



100 pictures, right there!




A recipe that has been added to our family, "ok, you can cook this again" recipe book. 



The thing I love about this book is that sometimes I get the best pictures on my iPhone.  I don't always carry a camera with me so this is perfect.  At one time I had over 1,000 photos stored on my phone.  Now, there's probably about 300.  Some of the photos are things I snap a quick picture of that I want more info. on or a project I'm working on from Pinterest.  You know, I'm sure you have those too.  

You have 1 month to collect 100 photos.  If you close it out before the closed date, you will be charged $2.99 extra but if you wait the entire month, you only pay $2.99, that's INCLUDING shipping!!!  If you want to try this out for yourself use this code to get your first free book,  SHERRARD18.  The picture quality isn't all that great but it works.  After I get my groovebook, I download the pictures to iPhoto on my computer and then go through the photos I just received and delete them off my phone.  Sounds like a lot of work, I know but I'm a little OCD when it comes to photos.  Make sure and check out the Groovebook website to get all of your questions answered.  


This is by far one of the coolest things I have found.  It's great for scrapbooking too.  Pull the picture out, insert in page, DONE!!




Hope you like it as much as I do.  Enjoy!

**These opinions are all my own, I did not work at all with this company.  Just wanted to share my love of this item!
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment