Friday, October 18, 2013

Sprinkles Of Halloween Are In The House

I LOVE Halloween. Every year when September hits I think, OK time to start planning on getting the decorations out by September 30th so we can enjoy the decorations for the WHOLE month of October.    Yeah, well it's now the 16th and it JUST got done.  

I didn't tell the kids I was going to decorate, just in case for some reason I wasn't able to.  To their surprise, walking in the door today, it was done!  Yay, me!! Next year, it's going in my planner!

If you saw my post about the Dining room makeover, then you can see what it pretty much looks like all year, well what it will now look like now that it's done.  If you didn't see it, here's a picture to refresh your memory.


After a long day, I finally finished all the Halloween decor.   I started with the entertainment center.  




Our entertainment center is HUGE and we have one window in the whole front room so it was really hard to get a good picture.  But you can see there's just sprinkles of Halloween here. 

Next was the Entry way.  I took everything off our entry way table and made it Halloween.



A little wreathe 




Our official Halloween countdown calendar




And then, to the Dining Room




Fancy Lighting




Bats all over




Just a little bit of everything




My Absolute favorite thing out of it all!






And a full view of the Dining Room.  




Eventually I would LOVE to have the whole house "sprinkled" with Halloween decor, but I'll wait until we buy our dream home.  Two more moves in the next five years doesn't sound too fun.  So for now I'll wait.  But five years from now, this will be a different story!

Happy Halloween!
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment