Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Tales of Halloween's Past


I know we are already in November but I started to think about Halloween and how fast the time goes by.  My kids have dressed up as a pair since Kailey was born.  I thought for sure this was going to be the last year, BUT with my good mommy skills I was able to convince Kailey to be a Ninja just like Kyle.  I really think next year they will end up doing whatever it is they want.  And looking back at these old Halloween pictures makes me think I just might burst in to tears!  Here's a look back from Kyle's first Halloween to this years Halloween. 




The Cutest little Cow I ever did see.  2005






Kyle dressed up as Nemo, his favorite movie back then.  He was just about to turn 2 this year.  2006





Mickey Mouse and a brand new Minnie Mouse.  2007












Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.  2008












Dorothy and the Scare Crow.  2009












Cinderella and Prince Charming 2010











Woody and Jessie.  2011












Cat woman and Batman. 2012










Kai and Nya of Ninjago. 2013





These pictures bring some serious tears to my eyes.  My babies are growing way too fast.  The one thing that I can see through the years is that truly have become Best Friends.  I couldn't ask for anything more!  Happy Halloween.  Until next year!











SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment