Tuesday, July 22, 2014

San Diego Vacation Part 3

This is the last part of our vacation.  I took way too many pictures to even share but I thought I would share my most favorite.  Look out for Friday because I will be posting my "Fabulous Finds" from San Diego.  Just my favorites because there is too much to share.  


The kids ended up being in the pool one day the entire time my mom and I were gone shopping.  They were little raisins by the time we got back.


I was trying to find a Kleenex from my moms nightstand and this is what I found.  ALL in a box so I surprised her when she got out of the shower.  She tried defending herself by saying some were old, but my argument was, "Then why do you have them?!"


My mom was looking for something and she found my veil from my wedding dress.  Kailey was too excited to try it on.



A super sweet surprise that I HAD to share!


And my brother, of course, making silly faces in the background.


A couple of my cousins came down to visit for the weekend.  Neither had been shooting before so Tony took them for their first time.  I did not participate, the noise terrifies me!


My sweet Valerie


She had a blast.  Tony is a great teacher.


After shooting we had to add an activity that both girls could enjoy.  A short trip to Fashion Valley Mall.  That place never gets old for me!


We decided to go out Saturday night.  We went to the Gaslamp district.  We left late and had a hard time finding parking.  Needless to say, it wasn't the best time but I COMPLETELY enjoyed sharing it with my cousins.


Nice faces guys!


Nice face sweetie!


My little brother and I


Sunday was my birthday.  The last time I actually celebrated was a few years ago with my friends.  My mom surprised me with my favorite cake in the morning.  I cried!  As mothers we tend to put ourselves on the back burner.  Next year, I will buy myself a cake!


Nana spoiled Kyle with his very own steak.  You can see the excitement in his face.


Took a birthday moment with my little loves.


This is Valerie and Kailey.  This picture could have literally been taken 13 years ago of Valerie and I. It's so cute to see the connection continue.


A super SWEET surprise from Valerie.  My new favorite "GO TO" earrings.


Tony asked for it and Tony got spoiled by Nana.  Lengua for dinner.  If you don't want to know what it is, please continue to go passed the picture....................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................Cow tongue.  I know I know sounds horrible but it is DELICIOUS!


And their off.  I was so sad to see them go but I was soooo happy and thankful for them coming down to spend the weekend with us.


While out shopping with Nana, Kailey picked out a super cute KIPLING purse.  She has had it on EVERYDAY since we have been home.


Super sweet Kyle and his Nana


I told Kailey to wait where she was.  Nana had a surprise for her.  You can see she was very curious as to what was going on. (There are home renovations going on in the house.  That's why there is a random piece of wood)


Here she comes, Maleficent!


My mom dressed up as Maleficent one year for Halloween.  She MADE this costume herself.  Super talented mommy going on right here!  I would have just put the costume on but not my mom.  She did the eyebrows and some quick makeup.


I went downstairs for a minute and when I returned, THIS is what I found.  A mini Maleficent.


We were going to go to Sea World on Friday, the same week we went to LEGOLAND and Disneyland but two parks in one week wore us out.  Friday night, Tony and I went to see The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.  It was nice to get out, just the two of us.

So Monday morning of the week we were leaving, Tony braved Sea World on his own.  I stayed home so I could get all of our bags packed, we left the next day.  Stay tuned for Friday when I share a super sweet surprise that came home with them.


On Monday night I heard Kyle saying "this is my home, I'm not going anywhere!"  I found him here. (again, home improvements going on everywhere.  My mom would want me to make sure I said that :)   )


Monday morning Kailey woke up crying because she didn't want to leave.  My mom and dad took them to a doughnut shop while Tony and I got everything ready to go.  My mom said Kailey was so sad in the car that it made her cry.  Our flight ended up getting delayed so there was time for one more make-up session.


Kailey the make up artist.  She was so focused and did a really great job!


We had such a fun time on our vacation.  It really just went by too fast.  It is nice to be home in our own beds but NOTHING compares to spending time with my family.  My mom spoils us all with her cooking and her love.  Anything we want, we have it.  I hope to be just like my mom when I grow up.  I have a LOOOONG ways to go but she is the BEST!  

If you don't follow me on Instagram come check me out at TMKK2001 or follow me on Facebook.  I update these pretty regularly with some fun stuff that won't be posted here :)

SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment