Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's Halloween Time!!

I don't know about you but I LOVE Halloween!  It's one of my favorite Holidays.  I know some people don't consider it a Holiday but I do and I LOVE it!  When I was little my mom decorated for every season and Holiday.  I have picked up that fun little trait.  When the kids see the Halloween bins out they ALWAYS squeal with excitement! (They get it from their mama).

Just recently our friends moved up to our area.  Jennie and I got to talking and it was like MAGIC happened!! She is SUPER UBER talented and loves to craft like me.  So we put our heads together and came up with some FUN Halloween inspiration.

If you read my post about Kailey's Parisian Party, you definitely saw the cute cupcake toppers.  Well, get ready for some serious cuteness!  I hope our Halloween photo fun will inspire you to get ready for Halloween.

Enjoy!


With the help of my little beauty, we got some cute shots of her being witchy!



The hat was bought at Michael's last year.  I LOVE to recycle our Halloween decor.






These Cupcake Toppers, are definitely a MUST for any Halloween Party!




She really wanted to eat this but we told her if she cooperated, she would be paid in cupcake and candy corn!





Needless to say, she cooperated!



If you are a mama or have a little one that loves bows please check out my etsy shop.



After we got some cute shots of Kailey we moved to the party area!





I LOVE how Jennie used the Candy Corn Halloween clothespins to hold the bow on the favor bag.





How can you not just LOVE these toppers?!


I'm thinking I may just need to get these clothespins.  I can definitely use them seasonally.


A witches tutu and broom!


Thanks for taking a peek at our Halloween Fun.  I hope you were inspired.  


For your Event Favors and Paper Goods needs, please visit Jennie at A Navy Heart.


Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment