Friday, October 17, 2014

All About Me!


A few days ago I came across a post on my Facebook wall from Alex Beadon.  I can't remember exactly what it said but it COMPLETELY caught my attention!  She was going to be hosting a Feel Good Blogging Challenge so I decided to take a look.  After I signed up and got the first email, I was hooked.  She made the challenge feel fun and easy, something I could totally do. 

1st challenge: A Simple Introduction.

1. Who are you?
Eeek this question alone scares me because sometimes I really don't know.  I am 36 years old, born and raised in California!  I got married when I was 23 to the ABSOLUTE love of my life.  Other than my kids, which would not be possible without him, I truly feel he is the BEST choice/decision I have EVER made!  I am a wife of 13 years and a mommy to a Handsome, almost 10 year old, son and a Beautiful 7 year old daughter.  I worked until two months before I had my son.  Since then, I have been a stay at home mom and wife.  I am a LOVER of all things Organized.  I LOVE notebooks and planners and office supplies.  I love to craft although I haven't crafted anything more than bows in the last couple of months.  I LOVE interior design and fashion, although, don't check out my wardrobe it wouldn't reflect it.  I am a homebody but you mention shopping and I'm there!

2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted a platform in which to share things I had done, with friends and family.  I secretly hoped that I would just do amazing right off the bat.  HAHA, it's work but I enjoy EVERY.SINGLE.POST I have ever worked on.  After being home for 10 years, I struggle daily with maintaining a home and caring for my family.  I am a mess and put together at times.  I wanted a place to be accountable for things that I said I was going to do.  I still haven't put that in to play in my blog but I plan on it because there is still a whole lot I want to accomplish.  

3. Who is your blog for?
My blog is for anyone that likes organization and pretty stuff.  It's for anyone that doesn't care that my grammar is not perfect.  It's for anyone that likes to see everyday life with a touch of fun and chaos.  My blog does not have one tone to it at all.  I have a ton of things going on and that's kind of where my blog lies.  I try to do weekly themes but that's mostly for me to be able to have fun things to share.

4. What's something you've been working on lately that you're really proud of?
Ooh this one is tough!  I have so much going on.  Preparing for a craft show, getting the kids up and fed on time so they are not late for school (we live RIGHT.NEXT.DOOR. and they are always the last ones in).  I guess what I have really been working on is trying to stay on routine.  On days that I do good I am SOO proud!  I have a project in the works with a friend that just came to light and I am SUPER excited to start working on it to get it up and running.

5. What's the one message that you hope people take away from your blog?
I hope that anyone that reads my blog will see that we are all the same in one way or another.  I am fun, I am moody, I am organized, I am a MESS, I am silly, I am depressed, I am happy, I am ME!  I am not all these all the time but they are definitely moments I have had.  I hope to be able to open up a little more personally to let everyone see that when you open up to others you realize that you are not alone in how you feel or what you are going through.  I hope that my love of organization will inspire others to do the same. I hope that anyone that visits sees how much I am passionate about the things and projects I work on. I hope that readers will get to know the real me and continue to come back and enjoy my posts.

Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment