Monday, October 27, 2014

Make it Monday Vol. 4

OOOoooh I have to say that October has been BUSY!!! I have literally done something EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!! Sunday was my day OFF and I did NOTHING and I have to say that I am super happy about that.  I am regretting it this Monday because now I am running one day behind!

I recently participated in a craft show.  Half of my month was preparing for the craft show.  Now that it is over, I have some lovelies to share!  Halloween is Friday and  I can't even  believe how fast it crept up.

It's been a while since I shared what I have posted in my Etsy shop.  I'm trying to decide how I will share items.  Maybe once a month?  Not at all? What do you think?  Do you like seeing new things?

Enjoy and I hope you have a good last week of October!


Halloween sale, $5 each!





New Bubblegum necklaces











Thanksgiving bows, ready for next month!





If you like any of these, please visit my Facebook page or my Etsy shop for new items.

Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment