Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Music Playlist

"You could have been getting down to, this, sick, beat..."

OMG I am OBSESSED with Taylor Swifts new song, Shake it Off!  I'm sure everyone has heard it and is probably already sick of it.  BUT me, NO!!!

I am a LOVER of music.  I think that my kids probably know just how much.  I have also passed on the, as soon as I hear a song I like, I start moving, to Kyle.  He is so funny to watch sometimes because as soon as he hears a song he likes,  he'll just start dancing.  I LOVE THAT BOY!!!

I definitely like POP! Ha!! 30 something and I am listening to POP.  Oh well.  I have to say that I love to dance and sing and move around.  I'm not a good dancer by any means but I love dancing to fun music and good beats.

Here are my TOP 10 songs playing on repeat in my house, car and phone:

1. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
2. Katy Perry - Dark Horse
3. Glee Cast (More like Lea Michele) - Don't Rain On My Parade 
4.NKOTB - Hangin' Tough   ***TOTALLY serious!!!
5. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble 
6. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
8.  Victoria Justice - Best Friend's Brother
9. Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers
10. Katy Perry - Unconditionally

Yup these are all currently on my play list and I LOVE every.single.one.

Now you know the music I like to listen to daily.  If you ever pull up next to me while I'm driving, don't be surprised if I am singing at the top of my lungs with the music blaring.  Only when I'm by myself.  Hey it's better than catching me on my phone!

What songs are on repeat for you?

Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

4 comments:

  1. I never used to be much of a Taylor Swift fan but that Shake it Off song gets me every time! Have you hear her new one Blank Space? I am addicted, and the video is great too! Great playlist! :)

    Arica, xxo
    www.varnakandlollies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arica, I just bought her new CD and I'm loving it. I do LOVE Blank Space! I haven't seen the video yet so I'm going to run on over and check it out ;)

      Delete
  2. You definitely are a major Katy Perry and Taylor Swift fan! Its always fun to have a playlist...mine changes often! They really can pump you up! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe glamkaren, I definitely am. I LOVE them. There songs are just so catchy!

      Delete