Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Goals

I still can't get over the fact that we are in November.  I feel like I haven't quite recovered from October.  I looked at my planner to see what the month of November had in store for us and I was quite relieved to see that it wasn't going to be that busy.  Please tell me why, in this not so busy month, I have yet to stop and it looks like there is no end in site?!

With time flying by I decided I needed to really sit down and figure out what NEEDS to get done.  I'm working on a lot this month but I really need to focus on a few goals.

So here it is, in PRINT for ALL THE WORLD to see and call me on my bluff if I don't get it done!


1. Go to the gym THREE times a week.
I've made it twice this week.

2. Finish reading ONE book.
I'm currently working on two and borrowed Gone Girl from the library. PICK ONE!

3. Re-arrange Kailey's room.
My daughters room is driving me crazy!

4. Drink 32 oz. of water a day.
This has been pretty easy so far this month.

5. Put Halloween decorations away.
Yeah, they are currently all over my dining room floor.

6. Plan Kyle's birthday party.
My little man is turning double digits this month.  

7. BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!
Haha, yes I am the crazy one shopping at Midnight.  This year I will not participate in Thanksgiving day shopping.  It's called black FRIDAY for a reason!

8. Get over the fact that I don't know everything about blogging!
Ha!  I do this because I have fun and I LOVE it.  Tonight I made a HUGE mistake.  I thought I was deleting comments from my inbox but what I ACTUALLY did was deleted EVERY SINGLE COMMENT EVER POSTED ON MY BLOG!!! eeeeeekkkkkk I am so INCREDIBLY sad!!!  But I'm going to have to be ok with the fact that I learned a HUGE lesson.  The show must go on and it will.

I'm going to start with small goals.  I have a ton to do in the next week and I don't want to overwhelm myself with a ton of new things or goals to do.  

For now I'm going to finish the current episode of Criminal Minds and go straight to bed.  My body is definitely feeling my two workouts from this week, but that's a good thing for sure!

What are some of your November goals?

Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

6 comments:

  1. =( about the comments!

    But you got this! Can't wait until the recap at the end of the month to see how much you accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni. I'm still totally bummed about it but I'm going to have to be ok with it because there is nothing I can do. LOL so far so good on the goals. I'm super happy about that.

      Delete
  2. I love how your personality comes through. I feel ya on #1,4,7 and especially #8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lysandra. I'm not a great writer but I've heard from close friends that my personality is definitely in my writing. So I guess that's a good thing.

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of making goals for the month. I think I'll try that for a blog post. Thanks for the idea. I love your goal about Black Friday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Deborah. I refuse to go before midnight. Plus it makes it a little more fun to shop all night long.

      Delete