Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Winter/Holiday Style Me Pretty Challenge. Week 3.

Can you believe it is Christmas Eve?!  I'm sure there are a ton of households that are nice and busy today.  My house is one of them.  I will be at work and my hubby will be at home with the kiddos relaxing and cooking a turkey!  We celebrated Thanksgiving at a friends house this year and I was totally bummed not to have left overs so we decided to cook for Christmas.

Last week went by so fast.  I'm not sure if it's because of the holiday or because I am back at work or both!  I've been coming home after work and crashing on the couch for a nice little nap.  Now I feel like my little naps are earned ;)  HA when is a mothers nap not earned.

This week has been a fun week of outfits.  I must say that this challenge has been such a great PICK ME UP.  It came at perfect timing!

So without more rambling, here is week 3 of my Style Me Pretty Winter/Holiday challenge. (New Years Resolution, take better pictures!)

Day NINE:
Dressy Sweater, Skinny Jeans, Riding Boots.
I have a couple different dressy sweaters that I LOVE.  I don't have a lot of places to go so when I wear them I have to make them work for more dressed down occasions. I opted for black leggings with this grey dressy sweater instead of skinny jeans.


Day TEN:
Long Cardigan, Neutral Tee, Gray Jeans, Ugg Boots, Boot Socks.
Ayayay I was totally off on this one.  I only have a couple long cardigans and no gray jeans so I went with comfort since I had to work. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear tennis shoes to work.  That being said, they must be cute ;)  I actually LOVED this outfit.


Day ELEVEN:
Tunic Sweater, Plaid Scarf, Leggings, Ugg Boots, Boot Socks.
This outfit is PURE comfort and I LOVE it. (The picture is ugly because, well, I took the picture at night and had to lighten it up.)


Day TWELVE:
Long Sleeved Tee, Statement Necklace, Skinny Jeans, Black Heels.
Ahhh this is totally Pinterest Inspiration.  My necklace wasn't as long as the necklace was in my Inspiration pin but I would say I came pretty darn close!  It's definitely a dark black sweater but again, my camera taking skills SUCK!


Day THIRTEEN:
Dressy Sweater, Pencil Skirt, Printed Tights, Black Heels, Dressy Clutch.
Let's be real, sometimes you just DON'T want to get dressed...this was one of those days!  Fashion Police come get me, I have mixed two TOTALLY different leopard prints!


Day FOURTEEN:
Poncho, Neutral Tee, Gray Jeans, Print Scarf, Riding Boots, Boot Socks.
I don't have a poncho or boot socks or gray jeans, so I thought I would just wear something fun.  I'm in LOVE with this J'adore sweater I found at Target for about $5 on clearance.  I added a white collared shirt underneath for some extra pretty!


Day FIFTEEN:
Tunic Sweater, Printed Scarf, Skinny Jeans, Wedge Boots.
This is my FAVORITE outfit of the week.  I opted for a printed sweater since I don't have a good solid tunic.  I'm in love with my wedge boots from Kmart and I LOVE adding bling.  No matter what size I am, the bling ALWAYS fits!




There's only six outfits left.  I will be so sad when this is over but I feel like I will definitely continue on with styling some outfits.  

Don't forget to check out the FABULOUS bloggers I've teamed up with.

SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment