Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions Tag!



I was tagged by the lovely Leslie at Once Upon A Time & Happily Ever After.  I had so much fun reading her version of it that I decided to go ahead and do it too.

What are four names people call me other than my real name?
  • Shelly - Some of my friends
  • Sweetie - MY sweetie of course
  • Missy - My mom.  Hehe I think it started out of sarcasm
  • Twitch - My lovely friends!  Because I twitch when things are a little not perfect! 
What are four jobs I have had?
  • First job - Judy's  I LOVED that store but it's no longer around
  • Charlie Brown's - Hostess.  I still can't believe I ever did this.  Good restaurant 
  • Ross - Customer Service!  AND for Four years.  That was an interesting job!
  • Bridal Consultant at Robinson's May (now Macy's) A couple months later, I met my husband :)
What are four movies I have watched or would watch over again?
  • The Goonies "Hey you guuuuuuys!"
  • Selena "Anything for Selenas"
  • Twilight Series - I mean, what's not to like?
  • Hunger Game Series - I just LOVE this series.  The books were amazing!                                   I could name a few more.  We LOVE movies in this house.
 What are four books I would recommend?
How about four books on my "TO Read" list.  I am currently in a time management funk.  This includes not giving myself the time to read.
  • Elizabeth Smart - I remember hearing about her abduction when I was younger.  I'm intrigued by these stories of survival
  • Lea Michele, Brunette Ambition - I just absolutely LOVE her!
  • Sugar Savvy Solution - Well... I can't really see myself ever really cutting sugar completely out, but I want to make better choices and I think this is where it starts
  • The Life - Changing magic of Tidying Up.  I have heard so much about this and was super curious that I looked up what it was.  I don't think I'll follow it exactly, I've heard some great quotes that will help in decluttering.                                                                                               I would love to read something easy and fun.  I'm in the middle of reading The Story Teller.  It's been a tough read for me only because I'm not LOVING it but I refuse to not finish a book I have already started. 
Where are four places I have lived?
  • Anaheim, California
  • Chula Vista, California
  • Norfolk, Virginia
  • Merced, California                                                                                                                   California and Virginia have been the only two states I have lived in.  We were not lucky with any of our "sets" of orders while my husband has been in the military.
Where are four places I have been?
  • Driven across the country
  • Mexico
  • Minnesota
  • New York
Where are four places I'd rather be right now?
  • In bed sleeping ;)
  • Sitting on my mommy's couch with her rubbing my head (hurry up mamas)
  • On vacation with my little family
  • My parents home: there's no place like home and my mama's cooking
What four things do I refuse to eat?
  • cooked vegetables -eek not my favorite
  • black licorice
  • coconut covered anything
  • pretty much anything that doesn't look appealing to my eyeballs
What four foods do I like the best?
  • Chocolate - I am soooo spoiled at work right now
  • Pizza - I could pretty much eat it any day of the week
  • My moms cooking - There's not one thing she makes that I don't like
  • Pasta - I LOVE carbs!
What TV shows do I watch regularly?
  • The Real Housewives - yes I did say that.  All but Atlanta
  • House of Cards - Such a great show
  • Keeping Up With the Kardashians - I know, I know but I just LOVE their style!
  • Revenge 

What four things am I looking forward to this year?
  • My mom coming out to visit
  • One week off from work
  • Road trip in September
  • My Brother in Laws wedding - and to see family
What four things do I say the most?
  • "Time for bed"
  • "seriously?!"
  • "OMG" I don't know that I actually say it like that but I here it in my head ALL THE TIME
  • "Give me kiss" when I leave the house or the kids do.  It's habit now. 
I hope you enjoyed my little list as much as I enjoyed putting it together.  Thank you so much for thinking of me Leslie.  Now I will tag one blogger that I know personally, Jenni from Real Life on Reagan!  TAG, you're it!

Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment