Friday, May 15, 2015

My Summer Travel Plans

Thank goodness for my Style Me Blogger Babes because it gets me on my little blog EVERY time!  I've neglected my little place but have a plan to make that not happen anymore.

This summer will be the first summer that I will be working since I've had my kiddos.  I'm really bummed about not being able to participate in the late nights, late mornings and not waking up to an alarm clock. The good thing is that I work in a chocolate shop.  In Virginia the heat is BRUTAL so that means chocolate doesn't do good in heat which means I'll have less hours in the summer, which means, more time with the kiddos.  I'll take that!

June will be fun!  My parents are flying out from California about one week after the kiddos get out of school.  Not sure what we are going to do but I DO know that we are going to enjoy their company!  We always look forward to visits with Nana and Papas.


In July, actually on my birthday this year, Kailey and I will be going to the Taylor Swift concert!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I can't even contain my excitement.  The number #13, Taylor Swift, my birthday, her concert.  I mean, does it get any better than that?!


August will be my hubby and I's 14th wedding anniversary.  I don't even know where the time went?!  We will probably lay low in August.  I'll do a lot of preparing for the craziness that will come in September when the kids are back in school and my work schedule starts going back to normal.  The kids will also start school last week of August.  I'll have a 5th grader and 3rd grader.  Oh my, maybe I am getting old!



September will be the official end of summer.  School will be in full affect and we'll have two birthdays in our house to celebrate.  Along with birthday celebrations, we will be driving to Minnesota for a mini road trip for my brother-in-laws wedding!  We are so excited to see family and to see the lovebirds tie the knot!



I'm sure things will come up that are unexpected but I'm hoping that with a work schedule that is not as hectic, I'll be able to handle those things.

What are your plans for the summer?





Until Next Time XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment