Monday, June 1, 2015

A Little, Pretty, In the Kitchen

I'm all about home decor.  I mean, I just can't get enough.  Well, I take that back, my house is pretty much at the point where I have reached, enough.  I don't think I have any blank wall space left.  I'm in trouble when we finally buy a house, or shall I say my walls are ;)

Our Kitchen is T.I.NY!  I can't.even.stand.it.  I'm STILL having trouble organizing it.  And for someone that LOVES organization, ooh, it gets me DAILY.  

Since my kitchen drives me crazy I thought I would spruce it up with a little pretty.  Our Pantry is TINY.  I can't really figure out how to get it to be functional for us.  

The pantry is also RIGHT next to a window that has vertical blinds.  This is something that I can not fix because of our lease rules.


This is the only pantry in the kitchen.  There's not a lot of storage space either in this kitchen so the pantry doubles as a spot for storing some kitchen stuff.


I have seen a couple cute ideas on Pinterest with Pantry doors.  I thought that it might be impossible since I really don't have a lot of space.  Then, I went to Target and saw THIS little beauty.

I fell in love with it and decided it had to come home with me.  I got my inspiration from a certain pin on Pinterest.  You can check it out, here.  After some thought, I pulled out my Silhouette Cameo and decided to play.

I also had to think about how I was going to hang the wreathe on the wall.  I have a handy little box of extra Command strips and hooks that I haven't used.

It definitely came in handy to have these ready to go because you never know when I'll find a wall SOMEWHERE and be hit with inspiration ;)

I finished my "Pantry" sign with some black vinyl that I had on hand.  And here is what it turned out like.



I mean, I couldn't be happier!  Check out the Before and After.

I am definitely happy with the end result.  It makes going to the pantry a little more pleasant.

Sometimes the littlest thing can make a big difference.  I'm in LOVE.

Until Next Time
XOXO,
SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment